Saturday, January 4, 2014

Welcome Back

Hope you are all staying warm on these unusually cool days.  I see lots of indoor recesses in our near future :)  Here are a couple videos I took before we left for Christmas break.  The students LOVED dancing to a "Crazy Santa" video that I found on youtube.  The first video shows them in action.  To see it clearly, click on the square outline to make it bigger, then click on the gear and choose at least 720 to make it clear.  It might take a little time to load, but it's worth it.  The second video was the breaking of our piñata.  I only got the first group video taped.  Unfortunately the second piñata came plummeting to the ground I had to quickly go save it.  

We have a lot of fun activities coming up including a Winter Carnival at WE and a trip to Foster Woods.  Look for more information in your newsletter.




No comments:

Post a Comment